Tuesday 21 August 2007

Busy like a bee

Daniel is at the nursery waiting for me. He’s in charge of the volunteers working for the Ministry of Hope. Well... it’s so nice of him to stop by 2 weeks before I go back home!!! He apologizes. I save you the bullshits… He wants me to train some preschool teachers. Ministry of Hope runs 7 nursery schools around Lilongwe and there is no budget allocated to the teachers’ training programs. I’m very happy to help but they could have come to me earlier. I only have a few days to have my training materials ready.

Later. I’m busy like a bee (as the mothers say). I start drawing on the walls with a baby on my back… I have to re-do my giraffe 4 times. Well I’m a perfectionist you see... Luckily I have some help. Here come Rachel and Adam. They’ve been in Malawi for 3 month and are doing some volunteering work too. I put a pencil in Adam’s hand… He’s damn good!

Here it is... For Loïc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We want a pic of this giraffe!!!! Com'on!