Wednesday 1 August 2007

I love you

Quiet day at the nursery... These are pictures of Esther and Madalitso ...

Esther was born sometimes in January. So were her brother and her sister...coz Esther is a triplet!!! Her parents decided to turn her to Crisis Nursery because she was the weakest one... She always makes funny faces. I hope I will still be in Malawi when it will be time for her to go home.








You already know Madalitso's story... so sad. But she is not!...

Madalitso is the happiest baby of the nursery. When she looks at you with her big eyes, she wants you to know that it is important to enjoy every minute of your life. She does... I wish I could take her home with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, bring her home, when she'll be tall enough I'll drive her around on the Ducati, I'm sure if she survive the heart attack she'll love it ;)

Unknown said...

Qu'elle est mignonne cette petite.